page contents AMAZING SPAM: Tom Scholar: tomscholar@rediffmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Tom Scholar: tomscholar@rediffmail.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tom Scholar <tomscholar1@rediffmail.com>
Date: 2011/1/18
Subject: ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE?
To:




Good Day,

I am Mr Tom Scholar a senior finance Director from the British Finance Ministry.
I don't know if i am writting to the right person but if i am, then i need you to respond back to me as soon as possible.
You have a large sum of unclaimed funds in the British Finance Ministry's Hedges funds account from an Investment Company located here in the United Kingdom. your funds has been in Dormancy for over 6 months in the company that was why it has been sent here.
I am employing you to communicate with me if you are still alive cos by the end of this quarter, your funds would be remitted into the British Treasury and there is nothing you can to claim the funds.
Please this is not any kind of Scam so i need you to be very sure of yourself that you are a true beneficiary of this funds to make my job easier for me.
I will assist you in every possible way to see you claim your funds easily and conviniently.
Have a nice day.

T.S.
You can respond back to me on my personal email : tomscholar@rediffmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment