page contents AMAZING SPAM: MR.ANDY WANG MEVAS BANK: mr.andywangywang@yahoo.com.hk [Self respecting spammer - May be he should go to SPAM school]

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

MR.ANDY WANG MEVAS BANK: mr.andywangywang@yahoo.com.hk [Self respecting spammer - May be he should go to SPAM school]



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MR.ANDY WANG MEVAS BANK <info@andy.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 9:07 PM
Subject: GOOD NEW
To: Kasimani.Baskaran@gmail.com


MR.ANDY WANG.
MEVAS BANK
QUEEN`S ROAD
CENTRAL BRANCH,
HONG KONG.

Good Day,

Please kindly accept my apology for sending you this email without your consent. I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I sourced your email from the peoples search database on the web during my discrete search for a foreign partner whom can assist me in taking this business to it success.Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events. I have a proposal for you.This however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will, but I hope you will read on and consider the value I offer.

My name is Mr.Andy Wang,I am the Head of Operations in Mevas Bank, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal in the tune of $22,700,000.00 to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance if willing.After the successful transfer, we shall share inratio of 40% for you and 60% for me. Should you be interested, please respond to my letter immediately,so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on the project and how we would handle it.

You can contact me on my private email:
(mr.andywangywang@yahoo.com.hk  )
and send me the following information
for documentation purpose:

(1)Full name:
(2)Private phone number:
(3)Current residential address:
(4)Occupation:
(5)Age and Sex:

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Mr Andy Wang.






No comments:

Post a Comment