page contents AMAZING SPAM: MISS NICOLE AKUMI:ni_ak001@hotmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

MISS NICOLE AKUMI:ni_ak001@hotmail.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicole Akumi <nicoleakumi@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 8:58 PM
Subject: PLEASE READ AND REPLY TO ME VERY URGENTLY/ FROM MISS NICOLE AKUMI
To:




dearest,

How are you today, and i hope you are in good health?

i am miss, Nicole Moses Akumi, I am 24 years old girl, a medical student, I am from Chad but I am residing now in a charity home here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso

Please I need you to read through this mail because I said something very important about my life, so that you can know who I am and also my purpose for contacting you, and I pray you will have pity on me and save my life from my present situation

I never grew up to know my mum as she died immediately after my birth, my father told me that, my mother was poisoned when people came to celebrating with her, so my father became very angry and afraid that they might kill me, so after my mothers burial, my father took me and relocated to Mali, my father's name is late Mr. Moses Akumi, My father was a business man, he deals on lime stone in Burkina Faso, and travel to other countries for his business, so I lived in Mali with my father until his death with his business partner and the family of his business partner in a collapse at an gold mine in Sierra Leone, please you can read through the story from this page

http://mrtara.com/2010/03/20/200-killed-in-goldmine-at-bo-district-west-africa-goldmine-tragedy/

i know you may wonder why i am so soon telling you about all this, even without seeing or knowing you fully well, really something in me tells me you can help me and it is better to trust you than to die in this charity home where I have no body to help me, I am suffering in this place, many are dying here because of lack of food and medications, I cry day after day, I am very sorry for telling you all this, I don't suppose to border you with all this but I have no body to tell how I feel, sometimes I stay the whole day without seeing anything to eat, it is too painful, but I pray that with your help I will have a better life to live

My late father willed and also made me the next of kin of a treasure box deposited in a security company through his bank here in Burkina Faso, and in the treasure box contains $9.2 Million (US Dollars) deposited in it, though the security company do not know what is in the treasure box, but my father's bank director knows everything about the treasure box because it was from their bank that my late father secured the fund with the security company, I have some documents here which my father gave to me to claim the treasure box, I went to the security company and they told me that they can not release the treasure box to me without presenting a foreigner as my late father instructed

the reason why I need your help is because of the instruction my late father gave to the security company, my father agreed with his business partner that his only child Eric will marry me, so my father told me that to insure his friend his faithfulness towards his promise that his son Eric will marry me, my father instructed the security company to release the treasure box to me through a foreigner who can help me to manage the treasure wisely, so now Eric has died with his father and mine in the collapse at an gold mine in Sierra Leone the security company can not release the treasure box to me without presenting a foreigner for the claim as my late father instructed

Please I want you to help me and stand for me as a foreigner who can help me to manage the treasure wisely so that the security company can release and deliver the treasure box to you, and I will come over to join you in your country and continue my studies while you will help me to invest the fund because I want to be a doctor, I love to be a doctor so that I will be able help and save others life it has been my dreams from my childhood, please I will compensate you with 15% of the total fund while the rest will be for investment

Please I want you to kindly let me know your readiness to help me so that I can forward all the details of the treasure box and also the contact of the security company to you

if really you will be honest to help me, please i want you to send your picture and your phone number to me so that we can talk through phone and i will also like to hear your voice

I will be expecting to receive your reply as soon as possible

Yours sincerely,
Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment