page contents AMAZING SPAM: Abdulaiye.R.Kone: abdulaiyekone@voila.fr [lol not another gold dust!]

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Abdulaiye.R.Kone: abdulaiyekone@voila.fr [lol not another gold dust!]



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Abdulaiye kone <abdulaiyekone1@voila.fr>
Date: Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 4:05 AM
Subject: I NEED YOUR REPLY IMMEDIATELY
To:




Attn,Sir/Madam,

I am pleased and delighted to have contact with you via this medium. My name is Mr.Abdulaiye .R. Kone, I am from Dori Village in Burkina faso nationality.

I personally decided to contact you for successful of my heritance.

I have 256 kilogram of 22plus Carat Alluvial Gold Dust with ( Nine million six hundred thousand dollars $9.600.000.00 ) which i herited from my late mother Mrs Kone Mariama leave for me with my brother and sister and my mother have a miner that help her before she dead, The miner know about the heritance it's him give me the secret of the heritance to claim it an I should look assistance will be help me claim my mother heritance for us, which i decided to look for assistance to claim it from the Security company in Burkina faso since 8year ago that my mother keep the heritance consignment box.

If you accept to assistance me with your financial, I will give you all instruction details and you be our cousin to claim the consignment for us because we did not know any our mother with our father family since they born us in Kumasi Ghana.

Your persentage will be 40% with expenses incurred during the business,60% will be for me with my brother and sister.

If you are interested, kindly indicate it in your response.

Thanks,
Mr Abdulaiye.R.Kone

No comments:

Post a Comment