page contents AMAZING SPAM: clif: chance.clifford@yahoo.com.hk

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

clif: chance.clifford@yahoo.com.hk



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barrister Clifford Chance <cllif---------lo@att.net>
Date: Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 5:52 PM
Subject: BE MY TRUST
To:




Hello Dear

I Know You will be surprise to receive this mail from a total stranger like me, Anyway, I got your contact through the help of my sister-in-law that works with the American Chambers of Commerce and Tourism, though I did not disclose to her my humble intention for an honest foreigner like you . Having noted the confidence reposed on your person by the sponsor of the recommendation, I decided to approach you. I am Barrister Clifford Chance. I am the Personal Attorney to (Mr. Johnson Williams).he was the chief executive engineer of (Shell Development company) for 15 years, he was retired on the 20th day of October 2005.

After 3 (days), my client died in a (PLANE CRASH) on his way to Abuja, the Federal Capital of Nigeria for a Conference meeting having with the Federal Government of Nigeria. You can view the Web: http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa/10/23/nigeria.plane/ The pilot of Bell view Airlines Flight 210 pilot issued a distress call just before the control tower lost sight of the plane, about three minutes after takeoff, officials said. All the(117) people that board a passenger jet that crashed shortly after take-off from Lagos are dead, including several high-level US/Nigerian officials. my late client deposited the total sum of { $17,700,000.00 Million} in BANK, hoping of transferring the fund to his country as soon as he comes back from the conference.However, I have been managing his properties here in Nigeria, some of his properties, which he put out for sale which I monitored the payment had been bought and paid for.

Now the money paid was deposited into his local account here. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relative over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacts you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, the Bank Where the deceased had an account valued at about $17,700,000.00 Million, Has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased ,so that the proceeds of this account valued at $17,700,000.00 Million can be paid to you as the next of kin, I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please we have to join hand as blood relative and get this fund out from the Bank immediately, Before the Bank officials will transfer the money to the Federal Government as (UNCLAIMED FUND). Meanwhile, 30% of the said fund should be paid to me, then 50% to you, while 20% can also be paid to you, In-case if the bank demands for any legal documents, Such as (AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM) You can also view the website again for further understanding view  http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/afric/10/2/nigeria.plane/ Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Finally, it is my humble prayer that the information as contained herein be accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves. I expect your urgent response directly to my personal e-mail(chance.clifford@yahoo.com.hk ) if you can handle this project.

Thanks and God bless you.
Cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment