page contents AMAZING SPAM: Tudon Michael ( tudonmichael@globomail.com) +229 988 24 009

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tudon Michael ( tudonmichael@globomail.com) +229 988 24 009



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barrister Fred Ibee. <manager@terre-net.fr>
Date: 2011/1/30
Subject: CONTACT MY SECRETARY FOR YOUR $850.000 USD
To:


Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transfered under the co-operation of a new partner from United States.

Now contact my secretary,his name is Mr Tudon Michael contact him via his email( tudonmichael@globomail.com )you can also reach him with this phone number +229 988 24 009  Ask him to send you the total sum of $850.000 Usd which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in the past.

I am now in United States with my own share of the fund for investment project so feel free to contact my secretary because i left instruction for him that you will be contacting him soon.

I appreciated your collective efforts so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr Tudon Michael and instruct him where to send your Draft without any delay already i have instructed him that you will be contacting him soon take note that the Bank Draft is having only 21 good banking days before it will expire so contact him as soon as you recieve this email.

Best Regards,
Barrister Fred Ibee.

No comments:

Post a Comment