page contents AMAZING SPAM: amuel Duglass Email eco_bank_of_africa22@cooltoad.com Phone: +229-96 398 575

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

amuel Duglass Email eco_bank_of_africa22@cooltoad.com Phone: +229-96 398 575



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. chirs john <plp89@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 7:32 PM
Subject: CONTACT ECO BANK OF AFRICA
To:



Dear  Friend
 
 
I have discuss with the bank that issued the check to my boss and they have agree to transfer the fund directly to your account.I was told to inform you to contact the bank direct and they will proceed with you as soon as the bank hear from you.

 
This is the contact information of the bank:
Bank Name:Eco Bank OF Africa
Contact Person:Dr Samuel Duglass
Email
eco_bank_of_africa22@cooltoad.com
Phone: +229-96 398 575


You are advice to contact the bank and inform them that i Mr,Chris john, have inform you about my discusstion with the bank regarding to your cashier check of$3.800.000.00 and due get back to me as soon as you have receive the fund into your account so that i will update my boss.I am waiting to hear from you.

 
Best Regards
Mr. Chirs john
 


No comments:

Post a Comment