page contents AMAZING SPAM: William Simon: williamsimon001@aim.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

William Simon: williamsimon001@aim.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: William Simon <williamsimon001@gmail.com>
Date: 2011/1/23
Subject: Bless Your Heart...Kindly Help!
To:


Dear Beloved

 My name is william simon I am an Oil merchant of Oman nationality but presently residing in london.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.
 I have not particularly lived my life so well according to God's will Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and my business was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.
 I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore. I want you to help me claim a huge cash deposit of fifty eight million dollars 58,000,000 deposited in a Scurity Vault Company and dispatch it to charity organizations.

Get back to me through my private email:

williamsimon001@aim.com

 Kindly note that I have set aside 20% for you and for your time. God be with you.


bless your heart,

william simon

No comments:

Post a Comment