page contents AMAZING SPAM: Favour Okeke: +22996906310 [Dr. of SPAM]

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Favour Okeke: +22996906310 [Dr. of SPAM]



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rev Dr Favour Okeke <robertshort15@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 5:35 PM
Subject: FROM ECO BANK DIRECTOR
To:



FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF ECO BANK OF BENIN WEST AFRICA.
OFFICE ALLOCATION/ 7812 Parakuo Office Old Road Avenue Benin Rep.
OFFICE HOTLINE/ +22996906310
WEBSITE/www.ecobankplc
MOTTO/ IN GOD WE TRUST.

Hello dear beneficiary,
Before I commence I will like to explain myself to you, my name is Rev Dr
Favour Okeke the new director officer of Eco bank Benin Republic Plc West
African, my dear, I want to use this opportunity to inform you that I was now
the director and it have not been a month now, so I went through the scheme of
work of this honorable bank and find our that your name and your fund valued
$8.5 million dollars was here for six months ago which last year.

So it marveled  me so much and then I went to the office of IMF office Benin
and reported this to them to know what is their aim and they told me that bank
former director  Mike Okoye was the one that curse all this he collect money
for peoples and then refuse to wired their fund to them, so my dear the Lord I
serve will not allow such to happen here in my desk, so I hereby to declare to
you now to get us your full information so that your fund will be wired into
your account immediately ok without wasting time, I do not like betraying
people and no one will do such to me. (ecobank_beninplc32@globomail.com)


This is what we needed from you now so that your fund will be wired through
this bank immediately,
Your account number========
Name of bank===========
Bank address============
Bank user name==========
Routing number==========
Home address============
Copy of id==============
Your phone number==========
Your occupation ============
Once you forward this to this bank I assure you that you are to receive your
fund with 74hrs ok, if you are able to call me am free call this line +22996906310
Thanks and remain bless, my regards to your family.
Rev Dr Favour Okeke
Eco bank director general
+22996906310


No comments:

Post a Comment