page contents AMAZING SPAM: Peter Walter: petterwalter2011@gmail.com [ Fraud Walter?]

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Peter Walter: petterwalter2011@gmail.com [ Fraud Walter?]



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. Peter Walter <petterwalter201@gmail.com>
Date: 2011/1/18
Subject: IN GOOD FAITH
To:


Dear Friend,


As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me,

because, I believe everyone will die someday.


My name is Peter Walter, a merchant in Dubai, in the

U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer which

was discovered very late, due to my laxity in carrying

for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and

right now I have only about a few months to live,

according to medical experts.


I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never

really cared for anyone not even myself but my business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always

hostile to people and only focus on my business as that

was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this

as I now know that there is more to life than just

wanting to have or make all the money in the world.


I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to

this world I would live my life a different way from how

I have lived it.


Now that God ! has called me, I have willed and given

most of my properties and assets to my immediate and

extended family members and as well as a few close

friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my

soul and so, I have decided to give arms to charity

organizations and give succour and confort to the less

priviledged in our societies, as I want this to be one of

the last good deeds I do on earth.


So far, I have distributed money to some charity

organizations in the U.A.E, United Kingdom and Malaysia.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do

this my self anymore. I once asked members of my family

to close one of my accounts and distribute the money

which I have there to charity organization and to the

less priviledged in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused

and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust

them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what

I have left for them.


The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge

cash deposit of fourteen million dollars($14m) that I

have with a Finance Company in Europe for safe keeping. I

will want you to help me collect this deposit and

disburse it to some charity organizations and to the less

priviledged.


N/B:Kindly note that 60% of this funds must go to

earthquakes victims in HAITI,CHILE AND Asia victims 30%

to other Charity Organizations around the World and 10%

for your effort and time.


I cannot talk with you on the phone due to my health

situation, as I am using my Lap Top Computer to

communicate with you. You should respond to this e-mail

if you are interested in carrying out this assignment on

my behalf.


Please send me a mail to indicate if you will assist me

in this disbursement.


I await to hear from you, may God be with you and your

entire family.


Remain blessed,
Peter Walter.

No comments:

Post a Comment