page contents AMAZING SPAM: Alain Moubah: almoubf7@yahoo.co.jp [All Nigerian SCAMERS have a self respect - they add Mr in front of their name - but they do not deserve it - Must add Cr./Dg to say Creep/Dog]

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Alain Moubah: almoubf7@yahoo.co.jp [All Nigerian SCAMERS have a self respect - they add Mr in front of their name - but they do not deserve it - Must add Cr./Dg to say Creep/Dog]



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: alain moubah <almoub4@att.net>
Date: Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 9:06 PM
Subject: Business Proposal.
To:




Dear friend,
I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I decided to contact you directly for sake of business. My name Mr Alain Moubah, there is one of our customers that made fix deposit for 7 fiscal years upon maturity; I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After some months, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his business partner he passed away after brief illness in his country. I tried everything humanly possible to locate his relatives but all efforts failed. The deposit is still intact with my bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year.
If this fund still left dormant in the next couple of months the fund will be confiscated into the government treasury as unclaimed fund. It is for these reason's that I have seek for your urgent and sincere help to get this fund transferred into your bank account, a bank account in any part of the world can facilitate the transfer.
All that is required of you is to contact my bank with the information's that I will send to you as the next of kin or business associate of the depositor with this the fund will be paid into any bank account that you will provide.
To be honest with you, this transaction I have opened-up to you is totally genuine and 100% risk-free. But the secret must remain between me and you, I am assuring you because I have been working with this bank for many years, hence I know all its secrets very well and I have carefully mapped-out my perfect strategies to carry out this transaction successfully. The depositor was my very close friend and I was his personal financial adviser before his death, that being the main reason why I alone working in the bank here, know much about the existence of this fund and the secrets and the depositor. We shall also use part of the fund to help the orphanage, people in the street and the less privilege children in the world. Please keep this proposal as a top secret between both of us, and delete it immediately in your email box, if you are not interested. But if you are interested get back to immediately.
I wait for your response.
Mr Alain Moubah.

No comments:

Post a Comment