page contents AMAZING SPAM: Philip: mrs.susan.lisa.kinto01@hotmail.com: +27-78 81 48 118 [Looks so real - but with fundamental Flaws]

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Philip: mrs.susan.lisa.kinto01@hotmail.com: +27-78 81 48 118 [Looks so real - but with fundamental Flaws]

FRMO: MRS SUSAN LISA KINTO 
    

SEND ME REPLY ON   mrs.susan.lisa.kinto01@hotmail.com 
           

Attention: Sir  

                          

ASSISTANCE NEEDED AND CONFIDENTIAL  

 

Don't be surprised to receive this Letter, I am SUSAN LISA KINTO, wife of Mr. MACUS KINTO (KINTO TOBACCO FARM ZIMBABWE ), my husband was murdered by Zimbabwe veterans and critic black people of ZANU-PF ruling party, if you are Conversant with CNN AFRICA.  

 

Before the death of my husband on the 28th of Feb 2002 , he was a prosperous tobacco and coffee farmer who has invested much in Agriculture sector and a very major sponsor of the opposition party (MOVEMENT OF DEMOCRATIC CHANGE). PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE and his ZANU-PF ruling with the new land reform system, the Government secretly sponsored the war veterans and irate party members to dispose the land being occupied by whites and some rich farmers who are opposed to his consistent staying in power, radical and unnecessary reforms target to his political opponents and high rate of abuse of human right which led to the killing of some members of opposition party including my husband MACUS KINTO.  

 

I acknowledge very well that my husband deposited the sum of US$23.7M (TWENTY THREE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) with a security and financial company here in Johannesburg South - Africa with the intention of using it for the purchase of new farm machineries and chemical for Agricultural purpose as well as purchasing hectares of land  I got your contact through chamber of commerce .With the high risk of staying in my country we are now on political asylum. (Refugee) here in South - Africa , my position does not allow me to open an account or to normalize this fund to any meaningful business transaction, I want you to understand that this is purely family fund not money laundering affair.  

 

I solicit for your honest assistance to a family shattered by Mugabe's Government, I want this fund to be transferred to your nominated account overseas, with your partnership, I will invest in your country, I and my son have agreed to offer you 20% of the fund for your kind assistance then 5% will be for any possible expenses that might occur in the process of this transaction while 75% will be for my family investment in your country, be assured that all the necessary document backing this fund has been arranged by my attorney, feel free to ask any question regarding this transaction.  

 

Hoping to hear from you soonest, kindly contact my son Phillip through this phone number +27-78 81 48 118 we need your urgent and confidential response towards this transaction.  

 

Thanks and God bless

Yours Faithfully,

MRS. SUSAN LISA KINTO AND SON PHILLIP


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MRS SUSAN LISA KINTO <werwerr@att.net>
Date: Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 9:31 PM
Subject: FROM MRS SUSAN LISA KINTO ASSISTANCE FOR THE FAMILY PLEASE HELP US
To:


Attention: Sir
How are you and the daily activities including your family? Hope everybody is fine. Though we've not met before, my name is MRS SUSAN LISA KINTO, PLEASE open attachment


No comments:

Post a Comment