page contents AMAZING SPAM: Sgt. Robert Nace: sgt.nace@luckymail.com [Respectfully - lol]

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sgt. Robert Nace: sgt.nace@luckymail.com [Respectfully - lol]



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: From Sgt.Robert Nace <mailremittances@aol.com>
Date: 2011/1/25
Subject: From Sgt.Robert Nace
To:


From Sgt.Robert Nace,

Dear Sir\Madam,

Please allow me to introduce myself.I am Sgt.Robert Nace, a US Marine Sgt. serving in the 3rd Battalion,
25th Marine Regiment that Patrols the Anbar province, Iraq . I am desperately in need of assistance and I
have summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Iraq and I found your contact particulars in an
address journal.I will be happy to hear from you.

Contact me for a Mutual Financial Business.

via: sgt.nace@luckymail.com
Respectfully,Sgt. Robert Nace
United States Marine Corps. IRAQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment