page contents AMAZING SPAM: Paul Andrews:paulandrews124@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Paul Andrews:paulandrews124@gmail.com

This is a personal email directed to you I am Paul Andrews, a solicitor at law. Mr. Robert, was my friend and I stood as his solicitor while he was alive. Mr. Robert, was involved in an accident with his immediate family and they all lost their lives.
After the death of Robert, I was informed by his account officer to make contact with any of his extended family member that will stand in as the next of kin to his estate. (9.8 million British Pound)

I have written several letters to the embassy with an intent to locate any of his extended relatives whom shall be claimants/beneficiaries of his abandoned personal estate and all such efforts have been to no avail. The board of directors of the company just adopted a resolution and I was mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment of this money within the next 15 official working days or forfeit the money as an abandoned funds.The company had planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of the company to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given me. Also I have received official letters in the last two days suggesting a likely proceeding for confiscation of his abandoned personal assets in line with existing laws of the institution.

Well I have reasoned very professionally and I can use a legal means to present a next of kin of my deceased client. this is legally possible and would be done in accordance with the laws of the land. On this note I decided to search for a credible person and finding that you bear a similar last name, I was urged to contact you, that I may, with your consent, present you to the "trustee" as my late client's family member so as to enable you put up a claim to the bank in that capacity as a next of kin of my client. I find this possible for the fuller reasons that you are of the same nationality and you bear a similar last name with my late client making it a lot easier for you to put up a claim in that capacity.

I think it is unprofitable for his funds to be submitted to the government of this country or some financial institution. My aim is to retrieve this fund, for this I seek your assistance since I have been unable to locate the relatives for the past 8years now.
I have all vital documents that would confer you the legal right to make this claim and would make them available to you so that the proceeds of this bank account valued at 9.8million can be paid to you before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable to the bank where this huge amount is lodged.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name giving you the advantage so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you and then both of us can share the money.I know there might be other persons out there with the same surname as my last client, but after a little check my instinct tells me to contact you. Can I trust you on this?I shall assemble all the necessary documents that will be used to back up your claim.

Please get in touch with me by calling my numbers below or by my alternative
email:(paulandrews124@gmail.com) and send to me your,telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further on this transaction.
Kind Regards.
Barrister Paul Andrews,

No comments:

Post a Comment