page contents AMAZING SPAM: Johaness Jan: mr.johanessjan@hotmail.com [No idiot will add a mr in front of his email address]

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Johaness Jan: mr.johanessjan@hotmail.com [No idiot will add a mr in front of his email address]



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Johaness Jan <duchiemoney@gmail.com>
Date: 2011/1/21
Subject: POSITIVE PARTNERSHIP THAT CAN BRING FORTH GOOD MONEY TO US.
To:


Good day,



I am an investment consultant working with Credit Suisse at their offshore department in Zurich Switzerland .



I will be happy to work this deal out with you if we can do business.



 During one of our periodic auditing I discover a dormant account with holding balance of Ј18,000,000.00 Euro (Eighteen million Euro) this account has not been operated for the past years.



As at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this business until your response is received, if you are not familiar with my Bank profile.



Please take a moment of your very busy schedule to read about my bank website: https://www.credit-suisse.com/ch/en/ I look forward to hear from you as soon as possible. If you are interested reply with your mobile/Fax No: for easy communication.



Best regards,

Mr. Johannes Jan



No comments:

Post a Comment