page contents AMAZING SPAM: David Williams: davwills23@rediffmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

David Williams: davwills23@rediffmail.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David <davwills030@att.net>
Date: 2011/1/28
Subject: AM ASKING FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.
To:


My dear friend,

Hello am Mr.David Williams a citizen of Ghana ,I am a banker and I have packaged a transaction that worth four million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($4,500,000.00); accrued from compensations by contractors who where assisted with loans from the bank without the normal collateral when I was in position to do the business. The compensations were made by the contractors after returning the loan within the stipulated time. This was not detected by the renowned auditors from my head office.

I have moved the funds into what the bank call Escrow Call Account with no beneficiary.

Meanwhile as you know I can not be directly connected to this money for obvious reasons. So my contacting you is to assist me receive the funds in your bank account in your country; which I know is possible if you liaise properly with me and get 30% of the total 0funds as your benefit.

I want you to stand as the depositor/beneficiary to the fund and apply to the bank international remittance department for the transfer of the fund to your nominated bank account for our benefits.

The transfer will be made via swift and it will be a Bank-to-Bank wired transfer. Can I trust you and can you work with me?

Regards,
Mr.David Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment