page contents AMAZING SPAM: Hajai Turai Ya'radua: hajiaturaii@att.net [someone always die and leaving behind a lot of money and wife ... but scammers just pickup as a new subject]

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Hajai Turai Ya'radua: hajiaturaii@att.net [someone always die and leaving behind a lot of money and wife ... but scammers just pickup as a new subject]



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hajai Turai Ya'radua <jamesamadi@live.com>
Date: 2011/2/1
Subject: Dear: Friend
To:


Dear: Friend,
 
I am Hajia Turai, The wife of former president Umaru Musa Yar-adua who died and was buried according to Islamic law on 5th of may 2010 after a long protracted illness. i have contacted you to assist me secure the sum of Twenty Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars($28,500,000) which he deposited with a commercial bank in Oversea before he died on the above date mentioned.
 
However, I want this transaction to be a secret between me and you so that the Federal Government of Nigeria or any of the family member will not know about it, as a matter of fact i must to tell you that all the vital information's of the bank where the fund deposited will be giving to you by me, I will urgently need your advice on investment options where we can invest this money in your country. Our sharing term and condition shall be discuses as soon as I hear from you.
 
Finally, I would want you to forward to me the below information's.
 
1) Your Full Name
2) Your Contact Address and Cell Phone Number.
 
i will be looking forward to hear from you.
 
Remain Bless.
Hajia Turai Yara'dua

No comments:

Post a Comment