page contents AMAZING SPAM: uyoyo@sify.com: KOMEN UYOYO [SIFY.COM?]

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

uyoyo@sify.com: KOMEN UYOYO [SIFY.COM?]



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MR. KOMEN UYOYO <komenuyoyo@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 6:56 AM
Subject: Please reply to this my private email uyoyo@sify.com
To:


Dear Friend,
 
I am Komen Uyoyo,a Staff in one of the leading banks in Africa . I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of US$15.5 Million (Fifteen million, Five hundred thousand US Dollars only). I will like you to stand as a the next of kin to my late customer, who died on accident 9 years ago, whose account is presently dormant, for claims.
 
Now my questions are: -
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
3. What will be your commission if you can facilitate the movement of this fund to your account?
 
Consider these and get back to me as soon as possible with your.
 
{1} Full names,
{2} Private telephone
{3} Postal address,
 
Finally,  confidentiality and the necessary secrecy it deserves I expect your urgent response to this request. via my private email:
 
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Komen Uyoyo.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment