page contents AMAZING SPAM: Scott J Wright: capt.scott.wright@hotmail.co.uk

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

Scott J Wright: capt.scott.wright@hotmail.co.uk



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Capt.Scott J Wright <capt.scott.wright@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 4:40 PM
Subject: My Business Proposal
To: kasimani.baskaran@gmail.com





---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 
To: 
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 01:47:04 -0600
Subject: My Business Proposal
 

Dear Friend,

I sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy,especially by
contacting you through these means for a business proposal of these
magnitude. My names are Capt.Scott.J.Wright of the Engineering
Unit of US Military here in Ba'qubah in Iraq, during our search in
Iraq we found about 600 million U.S Dollars in Iraq. We have about $10
Million US Dollars that we want to move out of the country. My
partners and I need a good person out there, someone we can trust to
receive the funds on our behalf. I have made all needed plans for this
deal.

I want someone not related to us so as to avoid trace of any kind. I
am with the US marine so I know how it works, all I need from you is
to keep a low profile at all times, even after the money reaches you
please do not let
 
Once the funds get to you, simply take out 20% as your share 5% for both
local and international expenses that will be incured and keep
the remaining 75% for us. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe
place where the funds can be sent to, ours is sending it to you
safely.

Also you can view this Link for proper verification
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

If you are interested I will furnish you with more details upon
receipt of your response.

I can assure you that the whole process is safe. I look forward to
your reply and co-operation.

Regards,
Capt.Scott J .Wright


1 comment: