page contents AMAZING SPAM: Rodney Smith: rodneysmt@yahoo.co.uk

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rodney Smith: rodneysmt@yahoo.co.uk

http://spam2watch.blogspot.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON TO YOU... <mr.markray@att.net>
Date: Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 10:38 PM
Subject: hello
To:




Sir,Madam

I wish to ask for your consent for a partnership project that I would want both of us to execute mutually which is beneficial. However my name is Mr. Rodney Smith. Kindly get back to me to confirm the receipt of this massage so that I will give you full details of the project.

Send your reply to my private email at rodneysmt@yahoo.co.uk

I am waiting for your permission.

Warm regards
Mr. Rodney Smith
Email: - rodneysmt@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment