page contents AMAZING SPAM: GoodLuck Promise. Telephone: +229-974-986-20

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

GoodLuck Promise. Telephone: +229-974-986-20



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <sidibefode202@site.kz>
Date: Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: Thanks For Your Past Effort ............ Dear Friend
To:
Cc: sidibefode202@site.kz


My Dear Friend,

This is Mr.Sidibe Fode Happy New Year!! How are you and your family I hope
all is well with you over there in your country,You may not understand why
this mail comes to you.

But if you do not remember me, you might Have receive an email from me in
the past regarding a multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never
concluded. I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of
fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

This letter is to acknowledge the substantial contributions of time and
energy you have made in receiving the fund through your account, despite
that it failed us because of your inability to financing the transaction.

Besides I'm happy to inform you that I have succeeded in transferring the
fund out of my home Country Benin Republic with the help of a new partner
from Tuvalu.

I am now in Tuvalu for investment and Tuvalu is composed of 9 coral atolls
along a 360 mile chain in Polynesia. They gained independence in 1978 the
former Ellice Islands.

Therefore in appreciation of your earlier assistance, I have decided to
compensate you with the sum of: $950.000 USD which I deposited on your
behalf.

So feel free and contact Mr.GoodLuck Promise my secretary in Benin
Republic, his contact details is below :

Mr. GoodLuck Promise.
Telephone:  +229-974-986-20.
Address:  Carre 1299, Ste Rita City
Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Email: (  goodluck_promise001@globomail.com  ) Call or email him now and
instruct him to send the Bank Draft to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it.

Regards,
Mr.Sidibe Fode

No comments:

Post a Comment