page contents AMAZING SPAM: Douglas Matou: mrdouglasmatou24@rocketmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Douglas Matou: mrdouglasmatou24@rocketmail.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MRDOUGLAS MATOU <mrdouglasmatou24@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 10:52 PM
Subject: With due respect to your person
To:




With due respect to your person
Dear Friend,
With due respect to your person and With much sincerity of purpose I make This contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me, but first let me introduce myself. My name is MR Douglas Matou, a 41 years old man, from the Republic of Burkina Faso , West Africa .Presently i work with the Ministry of Works and Energy as the secretary in charge of foreign contractors payment.
I am contacting you to seek for your assistance and possibly, partnership for investment purposes in your country. It has always been my mind to plan for the future of my family in a Foreign country.
I want you to sincerely make up your mind to assist and also co-operate with me fully to actualize my dream, I promise you will never regret knowing me.
To enable us discuss further on how you can fully render assistance to me, kindly get back to me soon through this my private Email Address ; mrdouglasmatou24@rocketmail.com
Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours Faithfully.
Mr Douglas Matou.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment