page contents AMAZING SPAM: David Kofour: mravidkofour88@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

David Kofour: mravidkofour88@gmail.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David <mravid89@att.net>
Date: Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 3:53 AM
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU J
To:



 
Dear Friend,

My name is Mr.David Kofour. I am the regional manager of Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana Takoradi Branch in the western region of Ghana. I got your information on a recent bank conference with other East African countries held in Johannesburg the capital city of South Africa.

I write you this proposal in good faith, I am a man of peace. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I,as the regional manager of the Standard Chartered Bank it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year.

On the course of the last year 2008 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Three Million Seven hundred and thirty thousand united state dollars ($3,730,000.00) which my head office arenot aware of and will never be aware of.

I have placed this funds on what we call ESCROW CALL ACCOUNT with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 35% of the total funds as commission.

There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.


Thanking you in advance for your kind and urgent response, more so for keeping our proposal to your self.

FULL NAME...........
ADDRESS.............
AGE.................
SEX.................
OCCUPATION..........
MARITAL STATUS......
TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER......

You should also note that the transaction would only take (8) fourteen working days.


Remain Bless in Jesus Amen

Mr.David Kofour.

No comments:

Post a Comment