page contents AMAZING SPAM: Chen Lee: chenleex1@yahoo.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Chen Lee: chenleex1@yahoo.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. Chen Lee <fgsfd-----8873@att.net>
Date: Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 5:14 PM
Subject: Dear Friend,
To:




Dear Friend,
 
My name is Mr. Chen Lee, I am a staff of Bank of China, Our late client named Ghazi Musa Hassan made a fixed deposit amount of $17,300,000, he did not declare any next of kin in any of his paper work, I want you as a foreigner to stand as the beneficiary to transfer this funds out of my bank into your account, after the successful transfer, we shall share in the ratio of 30% for you and 70% for me.
 
I want to assure you that all is well planned as we shall do this inline with all legal and banking requirements. All I need from you is your willingness, trust and confidentiality so that we can work together to achieve success. Should you be interested please send me the required information below.
 
1, Full names,

2, private phone number,

3, current resident
 
And I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below: {chenleex1@yahoo.com}
 
Kind Regards,
Mr. Chen Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment