page contents AMAZING SPAM: Zia Razavi: ziaraz@excite.co.uk

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Zia Razavi: ziaraz@excite.co.uk

Dearest confidant

My name is Zia Razavi. I was diagnosed of cancer about 2 years ago, and was receiving treatment for it, but now the doctors are saying I have a very short time to live.

When I was in better health, I never really cared for any body with no children of my own. I have a wife who has dissapointed and abandoned me in my trivails. I was a selfish and greedy person all the while looking just unto my business and how to see it expand.
I have decided to donate a large sum of money to you, so you can disburse to charities, widows, orphans and less privileged. I was doing this myself but now my health has deteriorated, I wanted my relatives to do this for me but they only saw it as an opportunity to enrich themselves.
I will be going in for an operation soon, I want this last act of mine to be an offering unto God, perhaps he will have mercy on me.
Please get back to me as soon as possible as my time is running fast Stay blessed, Zia Razavi


Please reply only to ziaraz@excite.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment