page contents AMAZING SPAM: Maria Paulson: barr.edmund.hudgins@live.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Maria Paulson: barr.edmund.hudgins@live.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pardon, George A. <gpardon@cslanet.calstatela.edu>
Date: Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 4:47 PM
Subject: Reply to this mail id (barr.edmund.hudgins@live.com)
To:






Hello,

My name is Mrs. Maria Paulson.I am a dying woman who had decided to donate
what, I have to you. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2
years ago, Kindly Contact my lawyer through this email address
(barr.edmund.hudgins@live.com) if you are interested in carrying out
this task,so that he can arrange the release of the funds ($7,500,000.00)
to you. My lawyer's name is Barr. Edmund Hudgins. I know I have never met
you but my mind tells me to do this,and i hope you act sincerely.

Thank you and God bless you.

Mrs. Maria Paulson




No comments:

Post a Comment