page contents AMAZING SPAM: Paul Anwar-Karim: paulanwarchambers@mail.mn

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Paul Anwar-Karim: paulanwarchambers@mail.mn

My Dear friend,


This is confidential and I must not in any way go into full details about what brought us together in the past, but I want to use this opportunity to thank you for your Kind assistance when you participated and assisted me to move and claim funds through a business proposal I sent to you some time ago. I contacted you via the internet about some certain money which I wanted you to assist me claim.
I am so sorry also that after you have endured with me and spent a lot of money to make this deal successful, I misled you in the last minute and then I used someone else to divert the funds..I am also sorry because I decided to change the account details and I used another account to claim this money without your knowledge. I am also sorry for the difficulties and frustrations you have been facing sending money to different people to assist you get your claims without success. I am sorry I did not give to you your 30% share as agreed even when I concluded the business successfully without your knowledge.
I am now based somewhere in the Pacific Island unable to enjoy my new found status as a wealthy millionaire because of cancer and then suddenly I remembered that I may have wrecked your life financially.


Recently in addition to my poor state of health,I have started having spiritual troubles and I wake up at night screaming after some people in my dream attempted to kill me, this has happened many times and now a Psychic told me that someone I cheated some time ago is facing financial difficulties as a result of what I did to him financial and until I compensate you.I FEAR this bad faith befalling me are as a result for the miseries I have caused to your life. I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $760,000.00 so that I may have my peace. I have issued a bank draft of $760,000.00 and I have instructed my friend in Malaysia wait for your response and then he must pay you this money immediately and PLEASE FORGIVE ME BEFORE I DIE.
Please contact Mr. based in Malaysia because I have given him instructions to deliver this money to you as soon as possible. I thank you so much for all your help in the past.You can contact Mr.Paul Anwar-Karim on his email [ paulanwarchambers@mail.mn] just tell him that you are contacting him under instruction from Code: HULLTNN78 Please send to him your (1) photo I.D (2) your full address and (2) phone number at once, so that he will arrange for payment within 24hours.
On behalf of myself and my family I thank you so much for your great help in the past and I visualize a happy life for you too as soon as this compensation is released to you and then you forgive me all my mistakes towards you. If I die before you get this letter,i am confidence that you will forgive me and that I will have rest in my grave.
Regards
HULLTNN78

No comments:

Post a Comment