page contents AMAZING SPAM: Martin Hemsiley: inn_goodwill009@sunumail.sn .

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Martin Hemsiley: inn_goodwill009@sunumail.sn .



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Good Will. Prompt Reply <good-----will009@att.net>
Date: Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 12:40 AM
Subject: YOUR QUICK RESPONSE. RELEASING OF UNCLAIMED OVER INVOICE FUNDS
To:




ATTENTION: THE RELEASING OF UNCLAIMED OVER INVOICE FUNDS TO YOU.

I am Mr. Martin Hemsiley. department of Financial Sector Surveillance with NAT WEST BANK LONDON PLC. My office monitors and controls the affairs of all Banks and Financial transactions in the United Kingdom concerning with foreign claim payments.

I have before me $8.5m been identified as unclaimed Funds in closing this year 2010 stock taking, that I have to transfer to your account with your cooperation, this is over invoiced contract award payment of $120m which the original contractor has been paid leaving this amount $8.5m as to the agreement reached being an over invoice amount. Concerning the foreigner, who was a private oil consultant/ contractor with British Petroleum Cooperation (BPC) has been paid his actual contract sum. And this $8.5m will be processed in your name as the true beneficiary of the funds with all the documents of claim in your name done legally. and I will invest with my share in your country as soon as this funds is moved to you.

Upon this discovery,I now seek your permission to have you claim this funds as all documents will be carefully worked out for the funds release in your name that makes your claim 100% risk free, as you remain confidential with me in this deal. It is my Official duty to recommend the transfer of these unclaimed funds to the British Government Treasury Account but I felt it will be wise and beneficial to remit payment sum of $8.5 Million out now to you following my idea that you can assure me secrecy in this transaction which I am going to
handle legally.

We will share respectively of 60% for me and 30% for you of the total funds $8.5m and 10% is mapped out for both of us expenses to be shared each immediately you confirm to me that $8.5Million has been credited into your local bank account. Please if you can handle this transaction, forward your personal information including Direct Phone or Cell Phone Number, our address, nationality, occupation/profile and your age. This will enable me move this
funds to you within 5 working days of your compliance in receiving your information.

This funds transfer could be made to you by the following methods stated below:

(1)Through telegraphic Transfer (T/T) or online banking, confirmable in 3
working days.

2)This funds can be moved to you through diplomatic delivery under diplomatic immunity coverage to your door-step on his arrival at the airport nearest to your place. Any of this ways will be honored to your choice to move this funds immediately.

Alternative Reply to :inn_goodwill009@sunumail.sn

Waiting for your urgent reply.

Yours faithfully,

MR. Martin Hemsiley.
Director Of Surveillance,
NAT WEST BANK LONDON PLC.
Email:inn_goodwill09@rediffmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment