page contents AMAZING SPAM: Peter Rotimi: +234-7043569968

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Peter Rotimi: +234-7043569968



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anthony Chebe <yt67--k__--hyg78uh@att.net>
Date: Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 7:05 AM
Subject: CONTACT MY SECRETARY PETER ROTIMI
To:




Dear Friend

I wish to inform you about my success in getting those funds
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from
Japan. Now Iam in Japan for investment projects with my partner.
Therefore contact my secretary in Fedral Republic Of Nigeria
his name is;MR. Peter Rotimi

Phone: +234-7043569968

Email: peter_rotimi@live.com

He will send you a CERTIFIED BANK CHECK of (US$800.000.00)
compensation which I kept for all the past efforts and
attempts you made to assist me in that transaction.Most
importantly, send to him your current Contact Address and
your Telephone Numbers to enable
him send you the consignment box withoutdelay.
Please let me know immediately you receive it so that I can
share the joy with you.Thanks and God bless you.

MR. Anthony Chebe


No comments:

Post a Comment