page contents AMAZING SPAM: Jackie Sanders: j_sanders@texas.usa.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Jackie Sanders: j_sanders@texas.usa.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jackie Sanders <ed.beck@effros.collaborationhost.net>
Date: 2011/2/7
Subject: Greetings From a Sick Friend
To:


 Greetings,


 I am Mrs.Jackie Sanders, now undergoing medical treatment.
 I was married to late Engr M.B Sanders a farmer in ZIMBABWE,
 We were married for Twelve years without a child. My late husband Engr M.B Sanders
 died on the 24th of April 2007 after Being attacked by militants. I decided not to
 re-marry or get a Child outside my matrimonial home, because of my religion.

 when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $7.5 Million
 ( SEVEN Million FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND America Dollars) ) with one Finance
 house Presently in London. I have been in the hospital for Ten months suffering
 from cancer related diseases. The 1st surgery operation has been conducted and
 I still have the pains in me crying every day and night looking up to God to
 heal me and save my life. Recently my Doctor told me that I may die any time
 any day because of my cancer sickness.


 Having known my condition I have decided to donate the Estate, $7.5 Million
 (SEVEN Million FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND America Dollars) which my late husband
 deposited with a finance house in London to God spirited person or good organization
 that will utilize this fund very well by helping the less privilege. Like to the orphanages,
 Old people, homeless. I took this decision because I don't have any child/any
 living relation that will inherit this Estate.


 I want you to always pray for me as I have no life again says my doctor.
 It will be my please to receive your good response and I will contact or
 direct you to my late husband's account officer that will help you to secure
 this $7.5 Million (SEVEN Million FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND America Dollars)
 and I want you to assure me that you will use this $7.5 Million for
 humanitarian purposes.

 Am waiting for your respond through my private E-mail :j_sanders@texas.usa.com

 God bless you and your good family


 Mrs Jackie Sanders
 j_sanders@texas.usa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment