page contents AMAZING SPAM: Rammy Luthon: rammyluton1@rediffmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rammy Luthon: rammyluton1@rediffmail.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rammy Luthon <offic001@att.net>
Date: Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 8:11 PM
Subject: Do Accept
To:




Hello Friend, 

 

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics. I am writing following an opportunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to both of us. One of our accounts with holding balance of £15,100,000(Fifteen Million One Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) has been dormant and has not been operated for the past 10 years. 

 

From my investigations and confirmations, the owner of this account a foreigner (Concorde pilot) died 25th July, 2000 along with other 109 families in an Air plane crash and since then nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this money because he has no family members who are aware of the existence of neither the account nor the funds. 

 

 I have secretly discussed this matter with a staff the bank and we have agreed to find a reliable foreign partner to deal with. I only have to approve you as the next of kin/will beneficiary and the fund will be paid to you as the beneficiary. We are to share this money between ourselves and also donate 10% to charity if you are really interested in this offer you should contact me.

 

Regards, 

Rammy Luthon


No comments:

Post a Comment