page contents AMAZING SPAM: Mary Osazuwa. maryosazuwa@rediffmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Mary Osazuwa. maryosazuwa@rediffmail.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: info@maryosazuwa.com <victorsalas@panver.org.mx>
Date: Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 5:07 PM
Subject: EMERGENCY PLEASE
To:


Hello
Hope you get this on time ? Sorry I didn't inform you
about my trip to Nigeria, I'm presently in Lagos
and am having some difficulties here.
I misplaced my bag on my way to the hotel where
other valuable things were kept including my passport.
I will like you to assist me with a loan of 8,000 Dollars
or whatever amount you can afford to borrow me to sort-out
my hotel bills and to get myself back home. I will appreciate
whatever you can afford to assist me with and I promise to
Refund the money as soon as i return.let me know
if you can be of any assistance.

Regards,
Mary Osazuwa.
maryosazuwa@rediffmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment