page contents AMAZING SPAM: David Hunt Partners: david.hunt002@hotmail.com [Partners in Fraud.... lol]

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

David Hunt Partners: david.hunt002@hotmail.com [Partners in Fraud.... lol]



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barrister David Hunt <david.hunt0@hotmail.com>
Date: 2011/2/4
Subject: ATTN; PLEASE READ THIS
To:


David Hunt,partner
Blackstone Chambers
Blackstone House
Temple
London, EC4Y 9BW


Good day,

I am Barrister David Hunt, a solicitor at law.

I am contacting you again to inform you about a dormant account in a tune of Thirty Million Great British Pounds Sterling belonging to my late client who shares similar surnames with you.

I was given an ultimatum from the Bank to provide a member of the family, and I have written several letters to his embassy to locate any member of his family but all efforts lost.

I want to present you as a surviving family member to enable you put a claim to the funds. Please indicate your interest for more information by responding to my private Email account: david.hunt002@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment