page contents AMAZING SPAM: VC H Cheng: chengvincent8@yahoo.com.hk

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

VC H Cheng: chengvincent8@yahoo.com.hk



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr.VC H Cheng <chengvincent089@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 2:03 PM
Subject: Greetings and compliments.
To:


I am Mr.VC H Cheng of Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Hong Kong. I am getting in touch with you regarding the estate of a
Deceased client with similar last name as yours and an investment placed
under our banks management. I would respectfully request that you keep the
contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the
information you come by as a Result of this mail.

I contact you independently and no one is informed of this communication.
In 2003 a Hong Kong Businessman who was our Client, made a fixed deposit
of $ 18.350.000.00 (Eighteen million Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand
United State Dollars only) in my branch, a number of notices were sent to
him when it was due, But no response came from him till date. We later
found out that he, Along with his family had been killed in the tsunami
disaster that Happened in Asia that hit their home. What bothers me most
is according to the laws of my country at the Expiration of 8 years the
funds will revert to the Hong Kong Government If nobody comes for the
funds.

After more inquiry it was also discovered that the late business man did
not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper
Work Of his bank deposit This means that he died intestate and this is the
Reason I am writing you is because you share the same last name What I
expect From you Is trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money
transferred with your assistance and you Should have nothing to worry
about regarding legality AT ALL. All that is required is your honest
co-operation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect me and you from any breach of the law. What
I propose is that since I have exclusive Access to his file, you will be
made the beneficiary of these funds.

You do not have to have known him personally. I know this might be a bit
heavy for you but please trust me on this. For all your troubles I propose
that we split the money in half (50/50). In the banking circle this
happens every time. The other option is that the money will revert back to
the state.

Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence and disregard this email if
you do not appreciate this proposal I have offered you. All confirm-able
documents to back up this fund shall be made available to you, as we move
on; I shall let you know what is required of you. Your earliest response
to this letter will be appreciated. I want to know if you are willing to
follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about
this transaction.

I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success
and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth
I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my
confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this.
Please get back to me immediately, Here is my Private email:
chengvincent8@yahoo.com.hk


And finally after that I shall provide you with more details on this
transaction.

Your earliest response to this letter will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards, support

Mr.VC H Cheng.


No comments:

Post a Comment