page contents AMAZING SPAM: Cheung Eric cheung:ericx01@yahoo.com.hk

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cheung Eric cheung:ericx01@yahoo.com.hk



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Walker, Tonia G <walkertg@wssu.edu>
Date: Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 3:04 AM
Subject: RE: Bus proposal
To: "Walker, Tonia G" <walkertg@wssu.edu>


 


From: Walker, Tonia G
Sent: Sat 2/5/2011 12:59 PM
To: info@cheung.hangseng.com
Subject: Bus proposal

Dear Friend,
 
I am Mr. Cheung Eric and I work with the Hang Seng Bank Hong Kong, I have a business transaction to share with you of my late client worth $20.5m Dollars, if interested get back to me  via my personal e-mail (cheungericx01@yahoo.com.hk) for more details.
 
Sincerely,
Mr. Cheung Eric
cheungericx01@yahoo.com.hk

No comments:

Post a Comment