page contents AMAZING SPAM: Gary Johnson : garyjohson@hotmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gary Johnson : garyjohson@hotmail.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gary Johnson <arrr------2@att.net>
Date: Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 6:24 PM
Subject: NEED YOUR FEEDBACK
To:




Hi,


I am confident that my mail would surprise and excite you simultaneously.


The great news is that one of our good customers left a huge sum with our trust and investment company and then died in uncontrollable circumstances. For several years since his death no individual has come to ask about the said sum and it is now obvious he did not leave any one behind to claim it. He incidentally shared the same last name with you.


This is why I have decided to put you forward as his next of kin so both of us as partners can equally benefit from this investment. As a law abiding citizen, it is my noble intention that every process towards our realization of this goal shall be completely done legally in order not to break any laws.


I shall provide you with proper details when I receive your favorable feedback.


Gary Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment