page contents AMAZING SPAM: Golan Bradley: bgolan46@yahoo.com.hk

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Golan Bradley: bgolan46@yahoo.com.hk



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Golan Bradley Mr. <staff@info.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 11:36 PM
Subject: YOUR RESPONSE IS NEEDED !
To:


NATWEST BANK PLC
SOUTH QUAY PLAZA
183 MARSH WALL
LONDON EL4 9SR
FROM THE DESK OF : GOLAN BRADLEY

Dear Friend ,

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as serious could come into your mind but
please consider it  and accept it with a deep sense of humility. Before proceeding, I wish to introduce myself to you;
I am Golan Bradley a staff of NatWest Bank plc London. I am the head of the accounts department.I am pleased to get
across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal which I believe will profit the both of us after
completion. I contacted you after a careful thought that you might be capable of handling this business transaction,
which i explained below. The sum of (£18,500,000.00 Million Pounds), has been floating as unclaimed since 2000 in my
bank as all efforts to get across to the his relatives of our client who deposited the money have hit the stones. On
July 25th, 2000, Mr. Kurt Ran Kahle, Evlyne his wife, and their son Michael all died in the air France concord plane
crash bound for New York in their plan for a world cruise.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
My position here at my office requires me to investigate and I therefore made further investigations and discovered
that Mr. Kurt Ran Kahle did not declare any next of kin or relation in all his official documents, including his bank
deposit paperwork in my bank. I have decided to seek your assistance to have you stand as his next of kin so that the
said fund (£18,500,000.00 Million Pounds), would be released in your name as the next of kin and paid into your
account. All documents and proof that will have you claim this fund without stress will be forwarded to you upon your
response to this mail more so. I want to inform you that i have unanimously agreed to offer you (£7.2M) of the total
sum for the assistance and role you are going to play in this transaction,(£2.8M)will be given to charity organizations
in your country with your supervision while the remaining will be for me. Please send your confidential telephone and
fax number in your reply to this mail: ( bgolan46@yahoo.com.hk )

Regards
Golan Bradley (Mr.)

No comments:

Post a Comment