page contents AMAZING SPAM: James Ngere: mrjamesngere@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

James Ngere: mrjamesngere@gmail.com

Good Day to you


I hope you are doing well? I am Mr. James Ngere, a director with one of the prime banks in my country, South Africa. With the recent reforms of my Bank, I was made head of service in my Department by the Board of Directors / Management of my bank to compile all credit accounts that has been in operation with the bank under my department/supervision.


Through my compilation of accounts, I discovered a deposited credit account with (Nine Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars equivalent to our local currency). On my further trace, I came across the file that contains vital information of this account, which has been inactive for more than eight years. The original account holder was Engineer Christian Eich, a German who ran car maker BMW's museum but unfortunately lost his life, including his wife and two children in the plane crash (Flight AF4590) which crashed on July 31st 2000 killing all 109 people on board.


Details of the Plane Crash for your verifications can be seen at: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm 

The Management Board of my bank has mandated me to submit reports, findings, which may lead to the cancellation or termination of this account since all efforts to provide a next of kin to the deceased families has yielded fruitless results. I have chosen to seek your consent to work with me as a team and pull out this fund under the legitimacy as the heir apparent of Late Engineer Christian Eich. I have confidentially discussed with my bank manager and she is ready to work with us to divert this fund abroad for our mutual interests.


You can mail me with your full names, contact address, contact telephone / fax numbers, if you are interested to work with us. Note that we have decided to split the fund among the three of us involved to 30% ration each and 10% set aside to cover any unforeseen expenses during the process of transferring this fund abroad. Please, treat this message with the utmost confidentiality attached even when you are not interested. Further details shall be conveying to you on the workability of the entire fund transfer as soon as we receive your requested details.


Mr. James Ngere.

EMAIL: mrjamesngere@gmail.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT <jdgd-hsgs@att.net>
Date: Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 7:53 PM
Subject: PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT
To:




Please Kindly Open The Attachment
File

No comments:

Post a Comment