page contents AMAZING SPAM: Tan Chee Lan : tancheelan@live.dk

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Tan Chee Lan : tancheelan@live.dk



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tan Chee Lan <maria_mendola@fastwebnet.it>
Date: Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 5:33 AM
Subject: With your sincere mind
To:


Tan Chee Lan Advocates & Solicitors
21st Floor, Jalan Kampar, Plaza Permata,
50400, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
Malayasia
Email:



Dear Friend,


I am Barrister Tan Chee Lan, an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, that
 shares the same last name as yours, died as a result of His heart condition, du
e to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 2
6th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia. As reported by http://en.wikipedia.org/w
iki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake.

I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my clien
t before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this depo
sit valued at Six Million, One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$6.1 Mi
llion). This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the acco
unt will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin
and beneficiary of my named client, since you have the same last name, so that t
he proceeds of this account can be paid to you.  Then we can share the amount on
 a mutually agreed-upon percentage. All legal documents to back up your claim as
 my client's next-of-kin will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperat
ion to enable us see this transaction through.

 This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from
 many breach of the law.  If this business proposition offends your moral values
, do accept my apology. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise t
he utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential, whatever yo
ur decision, while I await your prompt response. Please contact me at once to in
dicate your interest. I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail
as soon as possible via my private Email:

And treats with absolute confidentiality and sincerity. I look forward to your q
uick reply.
Email:tancheelan@live.dk


Best regards,


Tan Chee Lan


No comments:

Post a Comment