page contents AMAZING SPAM: George Abraham: georgeabraham@zipmail.com.br [George is a spinning force behind the SPAM milll]

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

George Abraham: georgeabraham@zipmail.com.br [George is a spinning force behind the SPAM milll]



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. George Abraham <arthur@anyad.cn>
Date: 2011/2/27
Subject: Re: Investor From Dubai
To:


Attn: ceo,

This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends/ business partners. I am, currently Head of Corporate Affairs Department with a reputable bank here in United Arab Emirates. I write you this proposal in good faith, believing that I can trust you with the information I am about to reveal to you.

I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. On November 1st, 2006, an Iraqis business tycoon Mr. Mohammed Hussein made a (Fixed deposit) valued at US$17,500,000.00 (Seventeen Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars only) in my bank and I happen to be his account officer before I was moved to my present position recently. The maturity date for this deposit contract was last April 2010. Before this date, I have tried my possible best to locate a Next of Kin to late Mr. Mohammed, but all efforts proved abortive, because all his family died in the recent Iraq war that took peoples life and properties

With the recent change of government in the country and with their efforts to support the United Nations in checkmating terrorism aid in UAE and middle east, the Government have pass a new Financial Control Law which will give the Government authority to interrogate or confiscate any account fixed deposit or current with any bank of above $5 million Dollars to explain the source of the funds, making sure it is not for terrorism support. If I do not move this money out of the country immediately, by end of the fiscal year, the Government will definitely confiscate the money, because my bank cannot provide the account owner to explain the source of the money since he is late.

I decided to utilize this life time opportunity, instead of Government confiscating the fund, but I cannot directly claim the money without the help of a foreigner and that is why I am contacting you for an assistance. As the Account Officer to late Mr. Mohammed, coupled with my present position and status in the bank, I have the power to influence the release of the funds to any foreigner that comes up as the Next of Kin to the account, with the correct information concerning the account, which I shall give you. I am having the secret Code for the account, which only the account owner or his Next of Kin can know. I shall supply all necessary information we need for the claim and there is practically no risk involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law, beside United Arab Emirate is porous and anything goes.

If you accept to work with me, I want you to state how you wish us to share the funds in percentage, so that both parties will be satisfied. I shall explain to you in details how we shall handle the transaction once I receive your response. Thanking you in advance and May God bless you. Please, treat with utmost confidentiality. I shall send you copy of the deposit slip issued to Mr. Mohammed when the deposit was made for your perusal. I wait your urgent response.

Regards,
Mr. George Abraham
georgeabraham@zipmail.com.br

No comments:

Post a Comment