page contents AMAZING SPAM: Michael Folarin :folarinmic@hotmail.com [It's a very personal SPAM]

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Michael Folarin :folarinmic@hotmail.com [It's a very personal SPAM]



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. Michael Folarin <peteretuk-----001@att.net>
Date: Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 1:47 AM
Subject: IT'S PERSONAL
To:




Good Day,

I'm Mr. Michael Folarin, the Auditor General, All Standard Securities Inc. Although it is very difficult to trust or believe people on the internet. I discovered a floating sum of USD$18,500,000.00 in an account belonging to a dead client that happened to be a foreigner, on further investigation I found out that he died along with his family.

After going through deceased record and files, I discovered that:
(1) No one has operated this account since 1998;
(2) He died without a WILL which means no one would ever come forward to claim it.
(3) No other person knows about this account and there was no known beneficiary. AND IF I DO NOT REMIT THIS MONEY URGENTLY, IT WOULD BE FORFEITED FOR NOTHING TO THE FEDERAL GORVERNMENT.

I am therefore writing to ask that you quietly partner with me by providing an account or setting up a new one that will serve the purpose of receiving this fund. Even an empty account can also serve as long as there will be honesty till the end of the transaction and to my believe, I hope you will never let me down.

I will require your urgent reply so that I let you know the next step. I am ready to give you the sum of ($7.5M) for your assistance. Please do not be offended with the manner I contacted you, if you do not want this offer, delete this mail.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Mr. Michael Folarin.

No comments:

Post a Comment