page contents AMAZING SPAM: Haji Zahra: hajizahminister@minister.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Haji Zahra: hajizahminister@minister.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: From: Hon. Dr. Haji Zahra <hajizah0@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 9:20 PM
Subject: Personal Email (4th February 2011)...
To:


Personal Email (4th February 2011)...
From: Hon. Dr. Haji Zahra
The Minister of Finance.
Ave. Kwame N'krumah
Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso.                                                                        

   
                                                                                 
                                                                                                 

                                                                                  Date: 4th February , 2011


Sir/Madam,


Re: PAYMENT AUTHENTICATION...

I am Hon. Dr. Haji Zahra, Finance Minister; my office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in Burkina Faso concerned with foreign contract payments. I am  the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line to foreign contracts settlement.

I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc. I write to present you to the government that you are among the people  expecting the funds to be transferred into their account, on this note; I wish to have a deal with you as regards to the unpaid certified contract funds.

I have every files before me and the data's will be change to your name to enable you receive the fund into your nominated bank account as the beneficiary of the fund's amount $4.5 Million U.S.D.

As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Government Treasury and eserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received 2 days ago from the Senate Committee on Contract Payments /Foreign Debts

to submit the List of payment reports / expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several others, I have decided to remit this sum following my idea that we have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.

                                             MY CONDITIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS.

1. You will give me 65% of the total contract funds as soon as you confirm it in your designated bank account.
2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.
3. There should be no third parties as most problems associated with your fund release are caused by your agents or representative.
If you agree with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will

commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the three days mandate.

I hope you don't reject this offer and have the funds transferred. The business itself is 100% LEGAL SAFE on your part provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality. Also note that your area of specialization is not an hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction. I have reposed my confidence in you while awaiting your prompt response and i know that you will not let me down when the funds have been transferred into any account that you will nominate.

Finally on your part, we will appreciate you treat this transaction as confidential as possible, while we assure you of a 100% RISK FREE transaction provided you follow our instruction religiously.

If you accept my offer please I will like you to provide immediately the below information's so that an Attorney will be able to prepare the necessary documents and affidavit which will put your in place as the next of kin.

The Attorney will draft and carry out the notarization of the will and also obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate /administration in your favour for the claim. So reply for the assurance with this necessary information's to facilitate an easy communication.

1.Full Name:...........................
2.Full Address:.......................
3.Telephone number:...........
4.Country:..............................
5.Occupation:..........................
6.Age:........................................
7.Sex:........................................

As soon as I hear from you I will send to you by fax or e-mail, More Details and Text of Application you will fill and submit to the paying bank. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100 hitch free. All arrangement for the transfer of this fund has been
legitimately made under smooth arrangement

I await your confirmation of my message while praying that this will be the beginning of a long life partnership between us.

Thank you for your co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
Hon. Dr. Haji Zahra .
Finance Minister
Burkina -Faso
E-mail: hajizahminister@minister.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------


DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and intended only for the use of the above named addressee.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately and notify us by e-mail
or telephone.






No comments:

Post a Comment