page contents AMAZING SPAM: ELIZABETH BROWN : info.mrs.elizabethbrown@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

ELIZABETH BROWN : info.mrs.elizabethbrown@gmail.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MRS. ELIZABETH BROWN <elizabethcharityfoundation@elizabeth.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 5:57 AM
Subject: ATTENTION NEEDED FOR THE PROJECT OF MY LATE HUSBAND( FROM MRS. ELIZABETH .B)
To: Kasimani.Baskaran@gmail.com


THE UNITED KINGDOM
CHARITY ORGANIZATION
RIG:  UK/EB/86350017


Good Day Beloved One,

   Greetings in the name of God, My intention of contacting you is to solicit your assistance in a Project of my late husband, though I know my decision to contact you in this manner is unconventional, the prevailing circumstances necessitated my action, Please let this not sound strange to you for my only surviving lawyer who would have done this died early this year? I prayed and got your email id from your country's guest book which I have been with my late husband and liked to visit once more if God will in his infinite mercies,

My name is Mrs. Elizabeth Brown from London. I am 58 years old; I am suffering from a long time cancer of the lungs which also affected my brain, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage, I was brought up from a motherless babies home, and married to my late husband for twenty years without a child, my husband died in a fatal motor accident before his death we were true Believers in God, Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and cars deposited all the sum of $10 million Dollars in Bank with some document's

Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they get it confiscated, dear beloved friend, I am with my laptop here in the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. My doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live, It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organizations, the poor and the motherless baby's home.

 I want you as God fearing person, to also use this money to help churches, Mosques, orphanages and widows; I took this decision, before I rest in peace because my time will soon be up, As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank where the money was deposited, I will also issue you a letter of authority that will  prove you as the beneficiary of my fund, Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated in this letter, any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for an organization or a devoted person for this same purpose,

You can use my email ID (info.mrs.elizabethbrown@gmail.com) to send me your data's for the letter of authorization that will make the Bank to release the Fund to you, until I hear from you my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.

THANKS


MRS. ELIZABETH BROWN
PRIVET EMAIL ID:  info.mrs.elizabethbrown@gmail.com

PLEASE MY DEAR GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU HELP THIS CHILDREN WITH THIS FUND OF MY THAT I DEPOSITED IN WITH MY LATE HUSBAND AND I, I AM PRAYING TO THEM HERE IN THE HOSPITAL …BLESS YOU



No comments:

Post a Comment