page contents AMAZING SPAM: Joyce Alice: joyce_alice@rediffmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Joyce Alice: joyce_alice@rediffmail.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mrs. Joyce Alice <joyce_aliice@rediffmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 2:25 AM
Subject: Mrs. Joyce Alice
To: Kasimani.Baskaran@gmail.com


Compliment of the day My Good Friend,

I am Mrs. Joyce Alice of the Credit Bond Finance & Security London.

Although you might be Apprehensive about my email as we have not met before. I am in the Auditing Department with Credit Bond Finance & Security London; during my recent auditing I Discovered some Amount of Money Valued (USD12M) Twelve million United State Dollar belong to a late Customer Mr. David Creanga, Who Died Along With His Family in a Plane Crash in 2006.

I am writing to seek your Assistance in working with me, so that I can present you to my Bank, as the Rightful
Beneficiary/next of kin to our late Customer Mr. David Creanga.

This however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will. I would like you to
read on and consider the offer. Once the Funds have been transferred to your Nominated Bank Account we shall
then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you. I want to give you 100% Assurance that this transaction is also
Risk free one, all I need from you is your maximum support and co-operation for a smooth and hitch free transfer of
Funds into your Account.

Please treat this Business with Utmost Confidentiality. If interested please kindly respond with your data information
for onward guideline & proceeding.

Thanks and God bless.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Joyce Alice




No comments:

Post a Comment