page contents AMAZING SPAM: Dom May: dommay10001@yahoo.co.jp [what kind of rubbish name - may be that does not exist at all!]

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dom May: dommay10001@yahoo.co.jp [what kind of rubbish name - may be that does not exist at all!]



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. Dom May <dm200028@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: 2011/2/3
Subject: Hello Your Letter/
To:


FROM: DIPLOMATIC AGENT

I am a Diplomat named Mr. Dom May, mandated to deliver your inheritance to
you in your country of residence.

The funds total US$7.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these
funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing
over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the
benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.

I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America and before I
can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following
Information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person

1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
3. Age
4. Occupation
5. Direct Telephone Numbers

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall
contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be
Bringing your package to your residential address.

Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Regard
Mr. Dom May


No comments:

Post a Comment