page contents AMAZING SPAM: Taiba OUDIQUA: taibaoudiqua1@in.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Taiba OUDIQUA: taibaoudiqua1@in.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mrs. Taiba OUDIQUA <taibaoudiqua1@in.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 11:47 PM
Subject: Your Urgent reply pls.
To:




Good Day to you. 


My name is Mrs. Taiba OUDIQUA, and I am a banker. It is true that we have not met each others in person, but I strongly believe that no trust, no friendship in every business. I have a deceased customer's pending fund, which I am his personal financier adviser before his accidental death, that being the main reason why I alone working in the bank here, know much about the existence of this fund and the secrets surrounding this money. But before I disclose the full details to you, I will like to know your interest and willingness to assist me by reverting back to me with your : 


Private Email ID…………… 

Age…….… 

Private Phone no………………. for further confidential details about the said fund. 


Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. 

Mrs. Taiba OUDIQUA. 


No comments:

Post a Comment