page contents AMAZING SPAM: Edmund Hudgins: barr.edmund.hudgins@live.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Edmund Hudgins: barr.edmund.hudgins@live.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maria Paulson <info@maria.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 8:07 PM
Subject: READ AND STAY BLESSED
To:



Hello,

My name is Mrs. Maria Paulson.I am a dying woman who had decided to donate
what, I have to you. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2
years ago, Kindly Contact my lawyer through this email address
(barr.edmund.hudgins@live.com) if you are interested in carrying out
this task,so that he can arrange the release of the funds ($7,500,000.00)
to you. My lawyer's name is Barr. Edmund Hudgins. I know I have never met
you but my mind tells me to do this,and i hope you act sincerely.

Thank you and God bless you.

Mrs. Maria Paulson



PT. Bank ICB Bumiputera, Tbk Disclaimer :

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which i
t is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any revi
ew, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in re
liance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended reci
pient is prohibited.
If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from your computer.
PT. Bank ICB Bumiputera,Tbk takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electr
onic communications are free from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility
, the company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or
 any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.
www.icbbumiputera.co.id

No comments:

Post a Comment