page contents AMAZING SPAM: Lucy Momodou Clarke: lucyx1@lajt.hu

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Lucy Momodou Clarke: lucyx1@lajt.hu



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lucy Momodou Clarke. <missx1@lajt.hu>
Date: 2011/1/17
Subject: Hi
To:


Hello Dear

It is with profound respect and humble submission,I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration, I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hopes, joy and enthusiasm that I write you this mail which I know and believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.

My names are Lucy   Momodou Clarke. Age 23 years old, am a University undergraduate. My nationality is Gambian and I am the daughter of late Mr. Momodou Clarke Bajo, former Governor of the Central Bank of The Gambia. My father died on 2nd February 2009 at the Ndeban Clinic after a brief illness. I lost my mother longtime ago when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so special.

Before my father died in the Hospital, he told me that he made a fixed deposit of the sum of Six Million, Two Hundred thousand United States Dollars(6.2Million USD ) in one of the Banks in Burkina Faso which he used my name as his next of kin. I have traveled to Burkina to clear the money from the account of my father. But the Bank manager whom I met in person told me that my refugee status is prohibited by the law of Burkina Faso to withdraw the money. He advised me to seek for a trustee who will represent me and clear the money or transfer to his/her bank account. Right now I want an honest, trustworthy, sincere and God fearing person in overseas to help me and present himself/ herself to the Bank as my trustee so that he/she will receive the money in his/her bank account because I have determined to invest the money abroad where I have chosen to live a peaceful life. My reason for this decision is because I have suffered lots of pains, sorrows and setbacks as a result of incessant family crisis since the
I want to invest the money under your care because I am ignorant of the business world. Please I'm in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards and your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. I beg you to consider my situation at hand and see if you can be of my help to actualize my future dream. As soon as you confirm your acceptance to assist me with the transfer of the money into your account,  then I will send you my contact details in case of you want to discuss something with me on phone.

Thanks a lot in anticipation of your quick reply.
Yours Sincerely,
Lucy  Momodou Clarke.

No comments:

Post a Comment