page contents AMAZING SPAM: Carman L. Lapointe: carlap@e-mail.ua

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Carman L. Lapointe: carlap@e-mail.ua

Dear,

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London, after series of
complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations. Open the following link to view my United Nations profile: http://www.un.org/sg/senstaff_details.asp?smgID=147

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in
collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert
your fund into their personal account.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond
to this message through this my private email address: carlap@e-mail.ua so that I can
advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours.

Sincerely yours,

Ms. Carman L. Lapointe.
United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight.

No comments:

Post a Comment