page contents AMAZING SPAM: Joleen Moore. Email : joleenmoore1962@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Joleen Moore. Email : joleenmoore1962@gmail.com

http://spam2watch.blogspot.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joleen Moore <joleenmoore1962@gmail.com>
Date: 2011/1/3
Subject: How to get your funds easily
To:


Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Joleen Moore, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in New Braunfels Texas. My Residential Address is as follows. 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas 78130 United States.

I am one of those that my email won a lottery in Nigeria years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $20,000 trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my personal documents, and I was directed to meet the Attorney in charge of lottery and beneficiary funds, Barrister James Philips, who is the member of the NNPC LOTTERY WINNER AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me.

He said that those people that are contacting us through emails are fake imposters and wants to rip us off. Then he took me to the paying bank,which is SKYE BANK OF NIGERIA PLC, and I am the happiest woman on this Earth because I have received my NNPC LOTTERY WINNERS funds of $850.000.00.(Eight hundred and fifty united states Dollars) Moreover, Barrister James Philips,showed me the full information of those that have not received Their payment and I saw your name as one of the beneficiary on the NNPC LOTTERY AWARD CERTIFICATE Including your email address, that's why i decided to email you and tell you to stop dealing with those Imposters, they are not with your fund.

I will advice you to contact the attorney in charge of funds issued to beneficiaries, Barrister James Philips now so as for him to assist you to get your fund transfer into your bank account.

You have to contact him direct on this information below.

Name: Attorney James Philips(SAN).

Office Address: 13, Cole Street, Ikeja Lagos Nigeria.

You really have to stop dealing with those scam imposters and fraudsters that are contacting you via email And telephone informing you of your funds with them why your fund is not with them, they are only taking Advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing left to eat. The only money I paid to the attorney was just $920 for NRTC (Non Residence Tax Clearance), which is Necessary to be paid, so you have to take note of that. Once again stop contacting those people, contact Barrister James Philips so that he can help you to finalize the transfer of your Fund, instead of dealing with those Imposters that will be turning you around asking for different kind of Money to complete your transfer.

Thank You and God Blessed.
Mrs. Joleen Moore.
Email : joleenmoore1962@gmail.com


Contact Attorney James Philips(SAN) A.S.A.P

No comments:

Post a Comment